1. Class commences at 9.10 am, ends at 3.45 pm
2. Pupils should come to school on all working days in their uniform and no one will be permitted to attend the class unless neatly dressed in the prescribed uniform.
3. Pupils must be punctual for assembly and classes. Late comers will note admitted to the class. They must reach before 9am.
4. Only English should be spoken in the school premises at all times to acquire greater facility in the study of the language.
5. Pupils should be polite in their behavior to all including their fellow students and shall conduct themselves with dignity and discipline. They are answerable to the school authorities for their conducts even outsides the school.,
6. Pupils shall greet inside and outside the campus and in the class room and the should pay respect to teachers by standing up when t the teachers ender and leave the class.
7. No student shall be absent from class without sufficient reason. Parents or guardian must clearly state the reason for the absents in the leave record of the school diary.
8. Those who are absents themselves without prior permission shall not enter the class without the principal permission. Unauthorized absents of more than 15days will lead to removal from the rolls. In the case of long illness a medical fitness certificate will have to be produce.
9. School buses are available almost in all roots to transport students to the campus. A month’s noticed in writing must be submitted if students wish to the discontinue school transport. Student’s coming school by their on transport must reaching time for the assembly. The correct ruts and boarding points maybe informed.
10. Every students shall Endeavour to keep the high standard of the school by excelling in studies and good manners. Read good English books, English news paper and listen English news to develop proficiency in English language and improve general awareness.
11. Magazines, books or newspapers not recommended by the teachers and the toys, Mobile phones, Cameras, binoculars or so phisticated articles should not be brought to the school. Students are not allowed to bring ATM cards while coming to school. Students are strictly prohibited from driving motor vehicles.
12. Students should be responsible for the safe keeping of his/her belongings. It is suggested that their names be inscribed articles like lunch boxes, school bags and umbrellas. They are advised not to keep cash/ cheque, other valuable items with them. The school will not be responsible for any loss.
13. Jewellery must not be worn in school. Anklets, bangles, brazlets, fancy hair bands, clips, flowers, colorful nail polish, finger rinks etc are for hidden. Politeness and courtesy is excepted. Every student is required to maintain the highest moral and spiritual standard set by the school in his/her manner and content .
14. Students are not allowed to go out of the campus during school hours including recess time.
15. Discourtesy and disrespect to the members of the school staff in any form will be viewed seriously and those responsible for such miss behavior are liable to be dismissed.
16. Any damage caused to the property of the school or the other students must be reported to the principal and will have to be made good. Student are forbidden to scribble on the walls/furniture or dirty the class room.
17. Students will not enter class rooms without due permission.
18. Students will not be called to the telephone during school hours. in case of the msg will be conveyed to them
19. Students are not allowed to purchase sweets, chewing gum, ice cream, soft drinks etc.., from unauthorized dealers/hawkers in or near the school premises. They can have food from the school canteen.
20. Students should not be seen loitering on the roads, town, local shops, nearby park, river bank etc After class hours.
21. Students should be clean, neat and tidy. Boys of VI STD to XII should wear the pants at the waist and not below the waist. The pants must be stitched with two front place and side pockets boys with long hair and fanciful hairstyles are not allowed to enter the class, even in the school campus. Senior must be clean shaven.
22. Students moving from one placed to another will do so in an orderly manner and in strict silence.
23. There should be no whistling or shouting in and around the school campus. Running alone the verandah or going from one class to another is strictly prohibited.
24. No student remains in the class room during assembly and physically education classes without permission of principal.
25. Students suffering from contagious or infectious diseases should not attend in the school.
26. Students should read rules of the school and follow them strictly